2006-03-08

 

CaRnAvAl 2006 - D.R.U.N.K.S


Well, well, well...
As I have promised, I was accomplishing a job together with a task force the previous week...
It really was a stressful task... It was really wasted afterwards and I am still recovering myself...
Folks, I was enjoying the marvelous Carnaval in Brazil - São Paulo - São Sebastião / Ilhabela.
I do not need to say it was just awesome.
We were 40 people in 2 houses in the beach during 5 days in the middle of the Brazilian burning summer. Believe or not but 06:30 AM the Sun was just burning all of us if we were not in the shade. And at this time, we were just heading home and still making party. Please take me serious when I say "making party".
Ladies, please take a look at the whole set of photos here:

http://projquebratudo.blogspot.com/2006/03/carnaval-2006-drunks.html

Please feel free to leave any comments and if you wish, please contact me for more details.


See you soon.

Comments:
Que casal fantasiado mais lindo desse mundo!! :-)
O carnaval foi ótimo, né?! ADOREI mais uma vez!
Beijocas
Até já!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View Stats
clicky