2006-06-19

 

Hugo's Birthday (2006-04-16)

Happy Birthday to me!

As I am delayed with the posts, let me turn back into time for a while.
This goes back to my Birthday Barbecue in Atlanta still, 2006-06-15. My last barbecue/pool party there, it will take some time until PatrĂ­cia and I can do or go one of these again...
Thanks for all the folks hat could make it: PatrĂ­cia, Carlos "Dimitar", Rosa (it had been a while since the last time I saw her), Sara (at least for a while :-) ), Damian and Janine.
Good food (the very good legitimate Brazilian Barbecue), good drinks, good friends, good talking, good weather, good time.
Only a few photos tough.
Take a look:

Hugo's Barbecue Birthday Party Photos

See you guys next time!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


View Stats
clicky